Thursday, September 24, 2009

DREAM 9.23.09: Beware of fake cops!

I am driving on Maui in an unfamiliar area, trying to find my way back to somewhere I recognize. I pull over to make a cellphone call to find out where I am and a cop stops by me on the opposite side of the road. As I am talking, I notice him looking at me, giving me the "stink eye." I hang up and he tells me he has to give me a ticket. I have no idea what for. He orders me to follow him to a nearby house. We pull into a rather large drive, leave our cars and enter an impressive, obviously expensive home. He tells me to wait in the living room while he checks my license and writes the ticket. I do what he says and wait in what turns out to be a beautifully furnished room, with many original oil paintings on the walls and fascinating, exotic objects on display. Suddenly, I hear my car start and I run out to the drive to see what is happening. The cop is in civilian clothing, trying to steal my car! Before he can drive off, I quickly run to it and reach in through the window to stop him. The only area I can grab is his face! I hook my fingers into his nose and drag him out.

No comments: