Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, "Oh, By The Way!"

Congratulations "Oh, By The Way," you are three years old!


Three years ago, I had a dream in which I started a blog called “Oh, By The Way.” When I woke up that morning, I went to the computer and promptly started a blog called “Oh, By The Way.” Seriously--it was the first thing I did that morning, and yes, I often act out in waking life things I have dreamt.

"Oh, By The Way" is my digital scrap book of things I like, things I would share with a close friend and say: “Oh, by the way, do you know of this artist/ clothing or interior designer/ model/ singer/ actor/ gorgeous man… or, have you seen this video/ photo/ film ...or heard this song/ band... or, read this book/ poem/ inspiring quote... or visited this place/ restaurant/ famous building?”


Followers and regular readers: thank you so much! I hope you find this blog fascinating, beautiful, interesting, moving, inspiring, informative, and uplifting. Welcome to the birthday party. Help yourself to a virtual slice of violet cake (I adore flower-flavored food)!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the applauding gifs, and love the blog of course. I read probably a hundred in Google Reader and yours is one of the most delightful.

Jeff said...

Caroline,

Thank you so much! I am so pleased that what I compile, feature, and share stands out from so many others.

And thank you for being a loyal reader. You are the only person who comments consistently. I appreciate it.

All the best,
Jeff(Geoff)